July 23rd - July 28th, 2018
Camp Manitoumi isn’t just the perfect summer camp for your kids or whole family. We are a “fun place to learn the right way to live”. Our campers and counselors engage spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially. We offer children a wide range of activities, from Bible studies to usage of our sports fields.
Click the "Register Now" button on this page to indicate that your child(ren) will be attending camp.
- Junior Camp is for kids entering 3rd - 7th grades (Fall 2018)
- Dates: 10:00AM Monday, July 23rd - 8:30AM Saturday, July 28th, 2018
- CBC is providing transportation for Junior Camp 2 ONLY (July 23-28, 2018)
- Camp Location: Lowpoint, Illinois (directions via Google Maps)
- Camp Cost: $270/camper ($40 deposit required at registration)
- You MUST register your child at the Camp Manitoumi website
- Save $5 off your registration by registering before June 1, 2018
- Save an additional $15 off your registration by bringing a first time visitor
- Print, complete and send the waiver form here
- Provide your own transportation or signup to ride the CBC bus
- Space permitting, parents are welcome to ride along on the bus for drop off and pick up
CBC Bus Transportation (provided free of charge)
Monday, July 23rd
- 8:45AM Load up in front parking lot
- 9:00AM Hit the road
- 10:00AM Arrive/Check-In at Camp Manitoumi
Saturday, July 28th
- 8:15AM Load up at Camp Manitoumi
- 8:45AM Hit the road
- 9:45AM Arrival at CBC
For more information, contact me at email@example.com
Student Ministries // Six Flags Trip
August 2nd, 2018
STUDENTS! GET READY FOR GREAT AMERICA!
Conquer the coasters, feast on funnel cakes! Calvary Student Ministries invites you and your crew to our annual trip to Six Flags Great America on Thursday, August 2, 2018 near Chicago, Illinois!
Grab your crew, and let's go!
This event is for students going into 6th grade to 12th graders just graduated.
- AGES: 6-12th grades
- COST: $50 covers ticket, tax, travel and snacks.
- MEALS: We are offering two options. #1 Meals are on your own. This means you would send your child with enough money for lunch and supper inside the park. #2 Since park food can be very expensive, we are bringing stuff for sandwiches, apples, and other snacks on the bus (including water and Gatorade), so we would meet at specified times for lunch and supper, exit the park, and eat in the vehicle. Hopefully, this will help your family cut down on costs. You will need to pick Option #1 or #2 when you register your child.
- RIDES: Our passes will get us into the roller coaster park, not the water park.
- PARK INFO: For more information specific to park rules and frequently asked questions, please click on this FAQ PAGE.
(times subject to change)
7:15A // Check-in @ Welcome Center (Optional: "Make-your-own-sandwich" line for lunch)
7:30A // Depart
10A // Arrive at Six Flags (Optional: Eat your bag lunch)
10:30A // Bus locked, Everyone in the Park
5-6P // Bus unlocked (Optional: Sandwiches and Snacks)
9:30P // BACK TO THE BUS!! Headed for home.
12:00A// Arrive at Calvary
DEADLINE TO SIGN UP: TUESDAY, JULY 31ST
CLICK ON THE BLUE REGISTER NOW BUTTON TO SIGN UP TODAY!
PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS TO COME
Contact Seth Voeltner with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
August 3rd, 2018
Get to know other women in our church family by spending time in someone's home around the table eating dinner. You can sign up to host 8-10 women in your home, or participate and be placed in someone's home for the evening. This is a fun way to meet women in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
Senior Trip To Galesberg
August 10th, 2018
Bus trip to Galesberg, IL. We will meet at the church parking lot closest to the Welcome Center doors around 8:45AM and promptly leaving by 9:00AM. We will eat lunch at the Packing House.
There will be stops at the Railroad Museum as well as some shopping at some neat shops along the way all within a 2 block area of the restaurant.
The meal will run between $10-$20 each and the entrance of the museum is $6.00 or $5.00 each for 10 or more.
Men's Camping Trip
August 10th - August 11th, 2018
Join us on an adventurous overnighter for men of all ages! This is an "all guys" event, so come by yourself, invite some friends, bring along your sons or even "adopt" a son for the trip. Man up and we'll see you there!
- Signup deadline is Monday, August 6th
- Cost is $15 per person (includes campsite and food expense)
- Our location this year is Redear Campground in Kickapoo State Park near Danville, IL
- Google Map directions available here
- Downloadable area map available here
- We've reserved fourteen campsites available on a first come, first serve basis; request your spot(s) when you register
- All campsites have electrical hook-up capability
- Click here for information on Illinois fishing licenses
- Amenities include canoe, kayak, and paddle board rentals (and trips) as well as river tubing trips
- Bring your own bicycles for Kickapoo's many bike trails or click here for rental and trail info
- Meet in the Welcome Center at 1:45PM; we'll convoy to the campground at 2:00PM
- Cost includes three meals: Fri. supper, Sat. breakfast, trip ends with Sat. lunch
From the campground website:
"Where in Illinois can you go running or hiking, canoeing, fishing for trout, camping, hunting or scuba diving -- all against a backdrop of breathtaking natural beauty? Kickapoo State Recreation Area near Danville in Vermilion County - easily accessible via I-74.
Once a turn-of-the-century surface mining operation, Kickapoo State Recreation Area's 2,842 acres now provide an outdoor playground with something to appeal to every member of the family. Twenty two deep-water ponds, ranging in size from 0.2 to 57 acres, provide a total of 221 acres of water for boaters, canoeists and anglers. Lushly forested uplands and bottomlands along the Middle Fork of the Vermilion River is habitat for birds, wildlife and wildflowers, while nature trails and running trails provide pathways to inspiration and physical fitness."
March 1st - March 15th, 2019
What an amazing experience to travel to the sites where Jesus and his disciples ministered! This is what you will experience on this trip to Israel.
BibleTelling Seminars in Israel include several distinctions:
-100+ Bible stories told on 45+ sites where they occurred
-expert commentary on the Biblical significance of each site
-a Christian tour agency in Jerusalem arranges access to all Biblical sites
-a free day in Jerusalem/Bethlehem for relaxation, shopping, and other exploration
-groups of three enjoy an evening meal with Bethlehem families
-excellent hotel accommodations, meals, and transportation
-optional Petra extension to Jordan